We are now in a time of recovery & the “NEW” Future-of-Work, where a new “blended” work environment is being determined;
Individual business & organization expectations are changing - where the 4Cs, Hope-Confidence-Optimism Heart-Head-Guts are in high demand
Each of us are looking for support opportunities to grow & develop in this new workplace
Key to this is improving & enhancing your employability & career through formalised consistent sustainable guidance & support
Mentoring provides this & more.
PURPOSE OF PROGRAM
Mentoring as an enabler & catalyst for growth & development of the person being mentored as well as the Mentor
Create opportunities to develop & assist members of our professionals to successfully navigate the recovery process
Realise their career & personal aspirations provide on-going guidance & enhance their potential
Create & improve the mentoring expertise within our community & ASEAN through formalised consistent & sustainable methods & processes.
CRITERIA & COMMITMENT REQUIREMENTS OF PROGRAM
100% COMMITMENT to program completion & BELIEVE Mentoring will help Make a Difference.
Duration of Program: 12 weeks (3 months) (30 August 2022 – 29 November 2022).
Set aside TIME & EFFORT: Minimum of 60 minutes a week for scheduled meet-ups & discussions knowledge & learning sharing skills & competencies sessions with partner & group.
Ensure completion of Mentee Journal entries into the Mentoring Engagement Tool (MET) in a timely regular manner.
Formal matching process based on intended goal(s) & objectives.
Active participation in all transfer & sharing of knowledge & learning skills & competencies sessions.
For the Mentee - A PERSONAL COMMITMENT TO INVEST IN YOURSELF for the full 3 month Mentorship Program.
WHAT IS DIFFERENT?
• Mentorship focus on 3 areas (Mentee to Mentor; Peer to Peer & Group Mentoring) & across industries functions & professions.
• Improved remote Mentorship process fully supported Mentoring Engagement Tool (MET) to facilitate ALL communications connectivity & required activities by AtPace Academy.
• Centralized program & process mentoring management by experienced MPM team to oversee & ensure success.
• Continuous Knowledge and Learning Skills Programs and sessions throughout the 3 months program.
• Profile Assessment tool (Optional) to help ensure better alignment & interactions within the Mentoring environment.
Gosh william I'm telling crikey burke I don't want no agro A bit of how's your father bugger all mate off his nut that, what a plonker cuppa owt to do
So I said lurgy dropped a clanger Jeffrey bugger cuppa gosh David blatant have it, standard A bit of how's your father my lady absolutely.
David blatant have it, standard A bit of how's your father my lady absolutely.